- Anticipation is built by clarity-
- a simple, clear idea that communicates and captures an audience is
- Anticipation Through:
- If the audience knows your character they can enjoy anticipating his
reaction in a given situation.
- A feeling of "Get ready for this!" is largely due to the
right music. It can anticipate joy, fear, patriotism, love, etc.
- Your point of view must be clear. What do I want to say with this scene?
How do I want the audience to feel in this shot? How you stage the scene
clues in the audience to how they should feel.
- (note from Aimee: this image shows how staging
can effect drawing the same image.)
- Through powerfull and graphic images anticipation can be built for
a short period of time.
- Two opposing characters create an automatic tension and anticipation.
- An audience is entertained by anticipating a resolution to the conflict.